1. Picture books about friendship, hearts and flowers:
Budgie & Boo by David McPhail (two rabbits, see early for Spring!)
Will I have a Friend? by Miriam Cohen, newly illustrated by Ronald Himler
Two Bobbies: A true story of Hurricane Katrina, friendship, and survival by Kirby Larson and Mary Nethey
Love is a Good Thing to Feel by Barbara Joose
Hog Prince by Sudipta Bardhan-Quallen
Trudy by Henry Cole
Do You Love Me? by Joost Elffers
2. Curious George poster
3. Fold over signs from Random House for: Fiction; Mystery: Historical Fiction: Fantasy: Nonfiction: Humor
4. River of Dreams: The story of the Hudson River by Hudson Talbott, in honor of NYS Quadricentennial
5. Easy Readers presented by Michael at last week’s SRP Workshop:
Zelda and Ivy: Keeping Secrets by Larua McGee Kvasnosky
Joe and Sparky Get New Wheels by Jamie Michalak
A Brand-New Day with Mouse and Mole by Wong Herbert Yee
Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed by Mo Willems
Chicken Butt! by Erica S. Perl
6. Bookmarks: (25 in each)
Catch Fly Guy!
7. Families Sing tattoos, brochures and 100 songs to know
(anyone having a musical event for Spring break/National Library Week? These would be great for that!)
8. Jay Mankita CD: Eat Like a Rainbow
and 9. A Penguin Classic Poster of Abe Lincoln.
Contact Sue at MVLS. We’re happy to send these your way!