>Date: September 16-17, 2009
Time: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM on 9/16; 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM on 9/17
Place: Saratoga Springs Public Library
Presenter: Cheryl Bryan
Cost: $250 for PLA members; $300 for ALA members; $400 for nonmenbers
– Assess the current condition of your building.
– Develop a list of building maintenance and operation procedures, and monitor performance of maintenance personnel.
– Plan a building improvement project, present planning documents, and develop a communications plan to keep stakeholders informed throughout a project.
– Follow the correct procedures when hiring architectural, engineering, and consultant assistance in assessing or improving your building.
– List technology planning needs and associated building requirements.