>Date: Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Time: 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Place: Online at http://infopeople.org/training/webcasts/webcast_data/286/index.html
– Do I have space for this in my library?
– Where would I put it?
– How much will it cost?
– How do I feel about gaming?
– What’s wrong with sitting in a chair at a table?
– What can I do to control noise?
– What would a teen space look like? How can I get them to participate in planning their space?
– Evaluate current service for teens;
– Share ideas about programs for teens;
– Take a virtual tour of new teen spaces;
– Learn how to create an ambience that appeals to teens;
– Review seating, signage, acoustics, finish materials and
– Share tips that promote teen involvement;
– Discover the practicalities and pitfalls of creating spaces for teens.
This webinar will be of interest to public librarians, library planners, architects, teen advisory boards or anyone planning or updating teen spaces in their library.
No preregistration is needed. Simply visit http://infopeople.org/training/webcasts/webcast_data/286/index.html beginning at 2:30 PM on June 16 and join in.