– make YALSA’s awards and booklists into household names?
– ensure young adult and school librarians have access to important research?
– help YALSA better advocate for quality library services for every teen in every library?
– develop continuing education or career services that librarians need?
– engage YALSA’s current membership and recruit new members?
Great ideas like yours will help YALSA achieve the goals laid out in its most recent strategic plan (A PDF version of the Strategic Plan is available at http://tinyurl.com/7llvm2) Your ideas could also win you $250.
All current YALSA members and official member groups, including committees, juries, taskforces, discussion groups, interest groups and advisory boards are eligible to apply. Send your application (Word doc) to email@example.com as a single attachment no later than July 15, 2010.