Date: Thursday, April 11, 2013
Time: 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Place: Rotterdam Branch Library, 1100 N. Westcott Rd, Schenectady 12306
Presenter: Kary Barth, Regional Sales Manager, Kapco Library Products
– one or two paperback books, preferably new or new-like, to demonstrate covering techniques ;
– a hardbound book with a book jacket to demonstrate application of book jacket covers ;
– a stapled book or magazine ;
– one hardbound book that needs repair ;
– a “naked” hardbound book; i.e., a hardbound book that does NOT have a book jacket cover ;
– a pair of scissors.
Each participant will be provided with a free sample packet of materials.
Attendance is limited to 25 people. MVLS library staff and volunteers have priority – on March 18, any remaining slots will be made available to libraries from our neighboring systems. Please register using this online form (complete one form per attendee.)