Date: Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Place: Online at http://bit.ly/1mIaCBI
Presenter: Jerry Nichols
On Tuesday June 10, the New York State Library and the Library Trustees Association of New York State will offer this free webinar, presented by Jerry Nichols – author of the Handbook for Library Trustees of New York State – which will cover:
- A review of the roles and responsibilities of public library Trustees and the Library Director.
- How to hire the best person for your Library.
- How to get the most out of the partnership.
- Best practices in performance evaluation of your Director and your Board. And
- How to end the relationship legally, ethically, and professionally.
The primary audience for this webinar is trustees, but others are welcome to attend. For those who are unable to attend the live webinar on June 10, the webinar will be archived on the State Library’s website at a future date. No preregistration is required. To access the webinar on June 10th go to: http://bit.ly/1mIaCBI