The summer reading program planning workshop scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday, Feb 9 has been POSTPONED to Friday, Feb 10. A snowstorm is expected to impact travel, especially in the eastern part of our combined service area, right when all of you would be on your way. We want you to be safe, so we’re using our snow date.
We need you to check in with us on whether you will still attend. We need to adjust the lunch order and a number of other things. Please call or email Sue to let her know. If you were scheduled to present and will not be able to attend on Friday, please get in touch with Sue and provide your presentation materials so that she can fill in for you.
The workshop will still be held at Schenectady County Public Library, with check-in beginning at 9:00. If you can’t attend, we will refund your payment.
We’re planning a fun day for Friday – hope to see you after the storm!