Squishy Circuits kits help kids learn about electric circuits.
Please watch the Squishy Circuits presentation prepared by Debbie Sternklar before using the kits.
14 Squishy Circuits boxes.
Each box contains:
- One Battery Holder with red and black wires attached
- One Piezoelectric Buzzer with red and black wires attached
- One Mechanical Buzzer with red and black wires attached
- One Electric Motor with red and black wires attached
- 25 LEDs of various colors
- Extra AA batteries
- Sandwich bags
- 2 Books:
- Squishy Circuits by Kristin Fontichiaro and AnnMarie P. Thomas
- Electricity Bulbs, Batteries, and Sparks by Darlene Stille
The salt in the conductive dough corrodes the terminals. Please wipe the components and terminals with a wet cloth after using.
Put the non-working LEDs in the sandwich bags when returning.
Ted Talks Squishy Circuits https://www.ted.com/talks/annmarie_thomas_squishy_circuits?language=en
How To Squishy Circuits http://courseweb.stthomas.edu/apthomas/SquishyCircuits/howTo.htm
The Tinkering Studio Squishy Circuits http://tinkering.exploratorium.edu/squishy-circuits
Lesson Plan Squishy Circuits
The Squishy Circuits presentation was prepared by Debbie Sternklar, Voorheesville Public Library for YS Librarian Training at Mohawk Valley Library System, Maker Space Work Party: Squishy Circuits on 4/30/2015.