Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2021
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Place: Online at https://www.senylrc.org/IntroToiMovie
Presenters: Veronica Reynolds, New City Library
The ability to create simple and attractive videos with clear sound is a skill that can benefit any library. Whether it’s for public relations, programming, or internal staff training, a polished product can get your message across. iMovie comes pre-installed on all Apple computers and has easy to use auto features, along with some intermediate features like recording voice overs and background editing for green screen footage. Learn the ins and outs of editing in iMovie with a live demonstration.
Veronica Reynolds is the Head of Community Relations at the New City Library, planning adult programming and managing promotional materials. During the early days of the pandemic, she moved all adult programming online and found new ways to reach out to the community. YouTube was a core component of that outreach and thanks to the hardworking and creative staff of the library over five hundred videos were posted on the New City Library’s channel in the past year.
- This event is presented by Southeastern New York Library Resources Council free of charge.
- All attendees will be given a certificate for CE Credit.
- The presentation will be recorded and a link will be sent to all registrants.
- This is event evolved from Veronica’s presentation at SENYCon 2021. (https://libguides.senylrc.org/SENYCon/2021)
- Register Here https://www.senylrc.org/IntroToiMovie