For Library Staff ONLY
Check out the new kit and program resources booking software, KitKeeper.
- A full list of all resources available - STEM kits, Big Play, maker/crafting items, etc.
- Quick selection if you know what you want.
- View available resources by month.
Place current or future reservations. You will receive email confirmations and status updates.
Here are some tips to get started:
- Plan ahead: KitKeeper builds in a five-day delivery buffer, so you will not be able to request something sooner than 5 days out.
- Place your reservation for the day you would like to have the kit in-hand, not the date of your program. Most loans are for 10 days, so you can allow yourself plenty of time to familiarize yourself with the items you've requested.
- Bear in mind your own delivery schedule! The 5-day buffer should allow for most of our delivery schedules, but you know your delivery dates better than the software does. Keep in mind holidays, weekends, and weather-related delivery cancellations.
- When placing a reservation, put your name (the requesting staff person) and contact information under the "patron" name/contact sections. This will ensure that the confirmation emails go to the correct address. When you receive your confirmation, double-check that your dates are correct.
- As KitKeeper is available only for library staff to use, Start With Science Kits and Book Discussion collections (which patrons can also reserve) will continue to be processed through Polaris.
Interested in borrowing die cuts? Check out our inventory.